Thursday, March 17, 2011

I'm TIRED of...

I"m tired of being tired.
I'm tired of not being able to fall asleep.
I'm tired of waking up late.
I'm tired of looking like this every day.
I'm tired of being late to everything.
I'm tired of being early.
I'm tired of people who give me attitude when I haven't done anything.
I'm tired of being a l o n e .
I'm tired of thinking everyone hates me.
I'm tired of nobody wanting to be around me, or so it seems.
I'm tired of trying  s o  h a r d  to be happy and having school ruin that for me every day.
I'm tired of people yelling at me or getting mad at me when all I tried to do was help them or do the right thing.
I'm tired of people being fake.
I'm tired of the cold, cloudy, depressing weather.
I'm tired of my balloon being so full.
I'm tired of being so bottled up.
I'm tired of being  s t u c k ,  with no where to go.
I'm tired of being sick.
I'm tired of being ignored when standing right in front of someone.
I'm tired of waking up before i'm ready.
I'm tired of this  m a d  w o r l d .
I'm tired of this school.
I'm tired of being pushed and shoved.
I'm tired of feeling like an idiot.
I'm tired of being interrupted.
I'm tired of being misunderstood.
I'm tired of all those stupid celebrities that everyone wastes their time caring about. (Lady GaGa... What a joke.)
I'm tired of letting everything out in my notebook and realizing nobody's going to read it, or let alone care what I have to say.
I'm tired of not being enough for people.
I'm tired of not being enough for myself.


I'm tired of complaining.




That's enough.

6 comments:

  1. Nicely done. I like how you put all the things down that I think everyone has a hard time with. All the things that aren't ever vocalized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you said being ignored when your standing right in front of them. I hate that! ha especially if your talking and they just ignore you because they're texting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really liked this one because it felt so real too me. I feel like most people just write what others want to hear, but your was different. we should be friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice.

    "I'm tired of letting everything out in my notebook and realizing nobody's going to read it, or let alone care what I have to say."

    This is such an important one to me. I have the same thoughts sometimes. What's the point? Am I just writing for myself? Is that enough. Why do we write? We write to be read. But sometimes we have to write to ourselves before we're ready for others to read it. I don't know what I'm talking about now. But you got me thinking. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sometimes i think that we just need to write to let out our feelings, whether or not anybody will read it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the one about being ignored by some one who is standing right in front of you. thats so true with alot of people

    ReplyDelete