Sunday, April 17, 2011

Little Things That Give Me Joy.

Watching little kids play
When people look me directly in the eye while speaking to me
79 degrees outside on a spring day
Sunsets
Soft grass
Cats sitting on my lap
The perfect outfit that makes you feel beautiful
A perfect hair day
Looking at the scenery in St. George
Watching kids use their imagination
Finding the perfect song
Singing one note, just ONE note,  p e r f e c t l y .
Warm sand in my toes
Cold snowflakes on my face
Warm rain on my body
One perfect kiss
Being held close, so I know i’m loved
An empty room with a piano, waiting for me to play it
Watching a mother with her new baby
Seeing a new little family, husband and wife, spending time with their little kids
Little kids movies!!
The perfect chap-stick
Coming to school and seeing a beautiful sunrise to start out my day
My nephew when he’s really excited to see me. Nothing makes me feel more special than when someone’s excited to see me.
Silver nail-polish (because i’m not crazy enough to wear a color..)
Just having time alone in my house, because 99% of the time my house is full of people
When the people I love are happy. Truly happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment