Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Road I've Taken.

My name is Dena Bertina. I am a fairly average high-school student. I do not enjoy gossip or being around 1/2 of the kids in high-school however. I am your average senior, waiting to get out and graduate already. My passions are music, writing, and being in love. Every day I wake up, eyes glued shut, dreading school. I am alone at school. My only real friends are my teachers, and my brother. I go home to a loud house, and my best friend and boyfriend. He saves me from my ordinary world. He, and music. They take me to a place that makes me forget all the bad and boring things in my life. My life can get pretty freakin boring... Because I am a very boring person, when I am not writing, singing, or being in love (which basically covers my life at school, aside from choir and creative writing.) My special world begins the second I sing that note. It begins the second my pencil hits the paper. The second my lips touch his. I am taken to a world, a special, beautiful, semi-unpredictable world that stays almost as long as I'd like. When I am in this world, all else disappears. It's just me and him. Me and my mic. Me and my pencil, ready to create something the world has never seen.

But the second I let go, the second it's over, my ordinary world snaps back and slaps me upside the head. Just have to wait till next time, when inspiration hits once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment